- Aromatherapy Bath Product Helps Cleanse The Mind
- Aromatherapy Benefits Are Treasured By Many
- The Basics Of Aromatherapy Blending
- The Key To Finding Pleasing Aromatherapy Blends
- Uses For An Aromatherapy Kit
- Use Aromatherapy Air Freshener To Enhance Your Home And Mood
- Aromatherapy Carrier Oils Convey The Benefits
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Helps Disperse Oils’ Benefits
- Aromatherapy Essential Oils Promote Methods Of Well Being
- How To Use Effective Aromatherapy For Babies
- Aromatherapy Gift Baskets Are The Perfect Choice For Any Occasion
- Aromatherapy Information Will Ease The Soul
- Finding Safe And Effective Aromatherapy Jewelry
- Aromatherapy Massage Provides Dual Benefit
- Enhance Your Massage Experience With Aromatherapy Massage Oil
- The Benefits Of An Aromatherapy Oil Burner
- Aromatherapy Oils Offer Numerous Uses And Benefits
- Aromatherapy Pillows Can Bring Relief To Many Ailments
- Different Aromatherapy Products For Varied Uses
- Aromatherapy Recipes Offer Specific Benefits
- Aromatherapy Skin Care Routine
- Aromatherapy Skin Care From Head To Toe
- Relax Or Rejuvenate While Showering With Aromatherapy Soap
- Aromatherapy Soy Candles Burn Cleaner, Longer
- What Aromatherapy Supplies Can I Gift?
- Get Aromatherapy Training And Become An Expert In This Field
- Aromatherapy Treatment For Physical And Emotional Well Being
- The Increasing Use Of Aromatherapy In Uk
- Herbal Aromatherapy Candles Help You Relax In More Ways Than One
- History Of Aromatherapy Has A Long Road
- So How Does Aromatherapy Really Work?
- Hyaline Cartilage And Aromatherapy Treatments
- Aromatherapy Said To Help Heal Body And Mind
- An Aromatherapy Book Will Put You On The Right Path
- Aromatherapy Candle Gifts Bring A Variety Of Benefits
- Aromatherapy Candles Provide Soothing Benefits
- Sterling Silver Aromatherapy Jewelry Adds Fashion And Function
- Wholesale Aromatherapy Candles Usually Sold In Bulk
- Purchase Wholesale Aromatherapy Products Online
- Organic Aromatherapy: Essential Oil Basics
- Hyaline Cartilage And Aromatherapy
- Scents To Help You Relax
- Ways To Disperse Aromatherapy
- Wholesale Aromatherapy Neck Pillows
- Plug In Aromatherapy Burners Uk
- Private Label Essential Oil
- Purchase Bulk Aromatherapy Jewelry
- Private Labeling Essential Oil Candles Wholesale
- Private Label Soy Candles Essential Oil
- Wholesale Plug In Oil Burners
- Wholesale Private Laber Massage Candles
- Homemade Aromatherapy Pillows
- Whole Sale Bulk Aromatherapy Candles
- Essendulum Wholesale
- Homemade Patchouli Soap Sold In Bulk
- Private Label Candle Wholesale Uk
- Is It Safe To Burn Essential Oils Around Babies Aromatherapy
- Pachouli Soap Recipes
- Private Label Fresheners
- Aromatherapy Candles Bulk
- Rg Yn
- Oil Burners Wholesale Uk
- Aromatic Candle
- Aromatherapy For Emotional Stability
- Hispanic History In Aromatherapy
- Private Label Aromathersapy Candles
- Eucalyptus Oil And Newborn
- Aromatherapy Pillow Recipes
- Becoming Aromatherapist Uk
Uses For An Aromatherapy Kit
Search the words aromatherapy kit and about one million hits will come back. Trying to decide which kit to try or how large of an aromatherapy kit to buy can be confusing. It is always a good idea to start with research and finish with a product.
Fine quality aromatherapy kits will be complete with a pamphlet or book giving descriptions of the products being purchased and their general purposes. These kits will often be labeled with a general intention in mind such as relaxation, anti-depression, energizing or the like.
The description of the aromatherapy kit is not a limitation but a starting point of experimentation. Beginning aromatherapists would benefit from experimenting with an aromatherapy kit. These kits are selected by master blenders because they will compliment each other and blend easily.
Aromatherapy kits mean virtually no mistakes for the novice aromatherapist and easy ordering for the more experienced aromatherapy enthusiast.
Kits For All Occasions
Relaxation aromatherapy kits are likely to include chamomile, geranium, rosemary, and lemon essential oils. The combination of these essential oils can aid in relaxation and leave the user feeling refreshed.
Lavender is another common relaxation essential oil and can be used in conjunction with the aromatherapy kit to create new inviting scents to make a customized relaxing experience.
Comprehensive aromatherapy kits will include chamomile, sage, eugalyptus, geranium, lavender, lemon, orange, peppermint, rose otto, rosemary, tea tree, and ylang ylang essential oils. Any of these essential oils can be combined a drop at a time to a base oil to make a unique scent.
Any of the oils can be enjoyed separately in a spritzer or combined for a specific purpose. Orange and lemon can be used together as a dual purpose cleanser room deodorizer for example. Peppermint and tea tree can make a soothing scent when a person is suffering from a cold.
Sage and Eucalyptus can ease anxious feelings. Geranium and Ylang Ylang can make a very feminine beautiful smell for use on clothes or as an air freshener. Combining any of the essential oils of the aromatherapy kit can evoke a different mood or feeling.
Aromatherapy kits can be a nice gift from one aromatherapy lover to a person who is new or has never heard of aromatherapy. For the experienced aromatherapist an aromatherapy carrying case could be a nice gift idea.
A carrying case will have foam padded sections to carry each individual essential oil, plus it will have extra slots for empty bottles and base oils. The experiences aromatherapist can then make custom oils for anyone they like, on site or have a convenient place to store their oils when not in use.