- What Is Arthritis?
- Who Can Get Arthritis Pain?
- Why Is Arthritis Joint Pain So Bad?
- Should You Start On Arthritis Pain Medication?
- Why Is Osteoarthritis Pain So Bad?
- Arthritis Foot Pain, A Common Condition
- Dealing With Arthritis Back Pain
- Learning To Live With Degenerative Arthritis
- Living With Degenerative Osteoarthritis And How To Deal
- Degenerative Arthritis Of The Spine: A Common Affliction
- What Degenerative Arthritis Treatment Will Work Best For You?
- Degenerative Arthritis Neck Condition: Dealing With The Pain
- Information On Degenerative Cervical Arthritis
- What Is The Most Common Degenerative Arthritis Symptom?
- What Is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What Is Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What Is A Common Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptom?
- Finding The Right Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication: Tips For Taking
- Coping With Intense Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- Is There A Rheumatoid Arthritis Cure?
- Finding Arthritis Relief
- Exercise As A Natural Arthritis Pain Relief
- Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain Relief
- Finding Relief For Arthritis Back Pain
- Arthritis Pain Relief Medicine Options
- Arthritis Pain Relief Product Information
- Homeopathic Arthritis Relief Information
- Knee Arthritis: Who Is At Risk?
- How Bad Is Arthritis Knee Pain?
- Proper Knee Arthritis Treatment And What It Involves
- Typical Knee Arthritis Symptom: How To Spot The Disease
- Dealing With Rheumatoid Arthritis Of The Knee
- Relieve Your Pain With Knee Arthritis Exercises
- Learning About Inflammatory Arthritis
- Inflammatory Osteoarthritis: Dealing With The Disease
- What Is Seronegative Inflammatory Arthritis?
- Are There Different Types Of Inflammatory Arthritis?
- Recognizing An Inflammatory Arthritis Symptom
- What Is Your Inflammatory Arthritis Cause?
- Arthritis And Sulpher
- Sulpher And Spine Health
- Sulpher Homeopathic Remedy
- Homeopathic Drugs For Juvenile Arthritis
- Sulpher And Arthritis
- Sulpher Used As Medicine
- Psorisis Treatment Sulpher
- Sulpher In Body
- How To Deal With Cervical Osteoarthritis
- Seronegative Arthritis Diet
- Is It Possible To Have Arthritis In Your Early Twenties
- Dealing With Arthritis In The Spine
- Diet For Seronegative Arthrites
- Non Specific Arthrtis Of The Knee
- Research On Coping With Ra
- Arthritis Back Long Term
- Seronegative Disease
- Treatment Of Seronegative Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Or Inflammatory Osteoarthritis
- How Long Will Someone Live With Severe Arthritis
- Arthritus Seronegative Food
- Does Cervical Arthritis Progress To Knees
- Low Grade Inflammatory Arthritis
- Seronegative Arthritis Knee
- How Bad Is Knee Arthritis
- Sero Negative Arthritis
- How To Deal With Arthrightus In The Knees
- Osteoarthritis Cervical Treatment
- Bryonia Alba For Arthritis Knee Pain
What Is Arthritis?
Many people are not aware of this, but the term arthritis does not refer to just a single condition. Instead, it actually is an umbrella term that includes over one hundred different conditions, and so you need to be aware of this and know that there are many more than just one type of arthritis that you can develop.
The Different Types
Although there are more than one hundred different types of arthritis that you can be diagnosed with, there are a few in particular that are very common. Arthritis is a joint disorder that features inflammation and which is frequently accompanied by joint pain as well.
Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most common types, affecting roughly 1 percent of the population. This is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints and whit it is a chronic disease meaning that it can last for years, patients may experience long periods of time without symptoms.
Another of the most commonly diagnosed types of arthritis is psoriatic arthritis. This is a potentially serious inflammatory form of arthritis that is often found in association with psoriasis. Psoriatic arthritis is a specific condition in which a person has both psoriasis and arthritis and it is an autoimmune disease which means that your cells and antibodies fight your own tissues.
There are various other types of arthritis as well that you may be diagnosed with, such as osteoarthritis which is also known as degenerative arthritis. This is the type of arthritis that most people think of as being associated with aging. Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis that is caused by the breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage and one or more joints.
Dealing With Pain
Arthritis pain can be very extreme and can in fact get to be so bad that it is almost debilitating. Fortunately there are lots of different things that you can do to deal with your pain and get back to living a normal life, or at least as pain free a life as possible. Work closely with your doctor in order to find the one that is right for you and which is going to offer you the most effective results.
It may take a bit of trial and error but once you have found the right treatment you will see that it is more than worth it because you will have relief of your pain and will be able to live as great a life as you can.