- Affiliate Marketing: A Great Way For Your Blog To Earn Money Easy
- All-purpose Or Totally Focused What Do You Hope
- Avoid Rinky Dink Links And Keep Your Blog Bustling Along Successfully
- Blast Through Writer's Block With These Bloggy
- Blogging An Awesome Way For Freelance Writers To Attract A Broader Audience
- Blogging: A Family Affair
- Blogging Abcs With Rss Feeds
- Blogging For Newbies: Just The Basics 101
- Blogging Terms And Phrases Defined For Newbies
- By Way Of The Blog How To Keep Up Your Momentum
- Create A Pr-savvy Business With A Blog
- Defining The Blog It's Open To Interpretation
- Defining The Rss Feed Does It Feed A Blogger's Popularity
- Dropped Blog Rankings In Google Try These Methods To Cushion The Impact
- Eight Essential Tips About Blogging
- Etiquette: Rules Every Blogger Should Know
- Find Your Market Niche With A Blog
- Five Follow-through Guidelines To Gain And Retain
- Five Great Ideas On Making Your Blog Work For You
- Free Blogs May Have Its Advantages
- Full-time Income A Possibility With Blogging
- If You Blog It, Internet Traffic Will Come
- Interesting Ways To Use A Blog In The Real Estate Business
- Key Reasons Why Your Business Could Use A Blog
- Make Your Presence Known: Create A Blog
- Making Cents Of Google Adsense With Your Blogging
- Newbie Helpful Hints For Bloggingthe Who, Where, When, Why And How's
- Online Social Marketing Tips To Keep Your Blog At The Top Of The Rankings
- Originality Begins A Booming Blog
- Pinging: An Important Part Of Promoting Your Blog
- Product Promotions And Testimonials-two Ways To Boost Blog Rankings
- Promoting Your Blog Proven Ideas To Boost Visitor
- Protecting Your Blogging Backside The Fine Line Between Opinions And Libel And Slander
- Put Money In The Bank With Blogging
- Self-employed Why A Business Blog May Be Good For
- Seo A Blessing And A Curse For Bloggers
- Smart Ideas On Making Your Blog - Seo Style
- Sounds Like Spam To Me When Splogs Are Disguised As Blogs
- Spruce Up A Stagnant Website Create A Blog!
- Steer Clear Of These Seven Mistakes In Blog Design
- Terrific Tools To Get Your Blog Up And Running
- The Disadvantaged Blog: Why Free Blogging Sites May Not Always Work For You
- The Pitfalls Of Pay-per-click Advertising In Your Blog
- The Rising Trend In Vblogging: Is It Right For You
- The Similarities And Differences Of Blogs And Websites
- Top Five Mistakes To Avoid To Keep Your Blog's Longevity
- Typing To The Beat Of Your Blog Fun Ways To
- Visiting The Moblog And What It Can Do For You
- Webmasters Take Note Blogs Can Boost Traffic And
- Why Content Articles Help Boost Blog Popularity
- A Great Idea For A Blogging Web Site Is No Longer Enough
- Asp.net Blogging Software
- Blogging 101
- Blogging: Consolidation, Debt, And New Information
- Blogging For Business Owners
- Blogging For Profit Begins With A Long Term Plan
- Blogging News Stories As They Happen
- Blogging Teens
- Choosing The Right Free Blogging Tools
- How To Learn Blogging Software
- If You Are Already Blogging, Money May Be Just A
- Learning How To Make Money Blogging
- Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge
- Personal Blogging, Documentary, And History
- Photo Blogging May Be The Pinnacle Of Modern
- Picking The Best Free Blogging Site
- The Controversy Around Corporate Blogging
- The Exciting New Frontier Of Professional Blogging
- The Pros And Cons Of Video Blogging
- The Right Blogging Platform For Your Needs
- To Join A Blogging Site Or Not To Join
- Using A Free Blogging Web Site
- What Is A Blogging Tory?
- Your New Baby, Blogging, And Modern Motherhood
- Best Moblog Host
- Why People Slander You
- Why Do People Try To Slander Other People
- Blogs Longevity
- Asp Blogging Program
- Slander All You Want
- Etiquette Blogs Sites
- Why Do People Love To Slander
- Blogpuzzles Spam
- Free Teen Blogging Sites
- Blogs That Are Threatening
- Blog Sites Free For Teenagers
- Add Google Comments Box Code
- Great Blogging Sites
- Why Do People Slander Other
- Terrific Tools
- Teen Slander Sites
- Libel And Web Blogging
- Google Comments Box
- Really Simple Syndication Libel
- Why Do People Slander
- Etiquette In Typing
- How To Make Money With Blog
- Blogging Host Sites For Teens
- Freelance Add Links
- Google Comment Box
- Why Do People Want To Slander You
- Is It Okay To Sell Dogfood In Treasure Isle
Blogging: A Family Affair
The whole family can blog and the whole family can make money at it, too. It also can be a fun activity to help people get to know you, but should be done safely.
There are a few safety precautions that children and teens should take when they decide to involve them selves in blogging activity. For example, they need to be careful which photos they use for their profile. It is better not to include any that would be too much of a clue as to a person’s whereabouts, such as in a particular house or near a school (unless it is in a spot not to noticeable).
Also, the comments on family blogs need to be monitored very carefully. There are a few different ways that comments can be kept track of. If you and your family want to allow anyone to comment a notification can be sent at the e-mail of your choice. If a teen wants his or her own blog it may be a good idea if the parent is the one who is notified of all new blog entries being posted.
Usually parents will respect the privacy of their teens, but in a case where comments are left to be made in public generally parents would be concerned. Any unwanted comments can be deleted immediately and any further abuse can be reported to the blog tracker moderator, such as the head of Blogger.com or Myspace.com.
In addition to the above ways of moderation of blog comments for those under 18, you can have your family blog set up so that people have to register before they are able to leave a comment. In addition, parents can moderate all comments before they are placed on a family blogging site. If it is a teen that is using the Internet the parent will hopefully have established a trust by that point to trust the teen to make the right choices on the Internet.
Another issue that is many blogging sites may contain objectionable material for minors. If adults want to block their child’s access to certain site they will want to consider purchasing a content filter to some of those sites. In addition, parents will want to monitor
Other than the general safety precautions, however, blogging can be fun for the entire family. Sometimes the family can make extra money as well. The most common way to make money blogging is through the use of blog ad revenue on the pages of the blog.
Starting a family blog can be a great tool for togetherness in this modern day and age. Anyone who is able to write can contribute to the content that could possibly make the whole entire family money. Family written articles can be place on this blog as well as a variety of other items as well.
Some families have members in them, which may like to experience with placing audio and video on blog sites. This can help increase the traffic on a blog site even more.
A family blog can be created for a variety of reasons. For instance, it can help introduce a family business, or it can help a young writer in the family launch his or her own writing career. Again, it is better for those under 18 to practice safety, and it is best that they use an alias while online.
Families can also display their craft projects on these sites, or perhaps even instructions on how to complete various remodeling projects. Still, there needs to be caution in this situation as much as possible, especially when kids involved, but it is possible.
Families who want to make a blog will most likely want to know what one consists of. The components of your family blog would include title, date, body, and author. The time of the day is also usually included in the blog. In addition, there are links, which lead to both comments to view, and there are also trackbacks, which are other blogs which link to the one you are posting.
Blogging is both writing, and interaction. Blogs can be about of the subjects mentioned above as well as about various political issues, or even about sports or pets. If you and your family need ideas for your blog you can observe some of the more well-known blog and profile sites such as Blogger.com, or Yahoo 360.