- Affiliate Marketing: A Great Way For Your Blog To Earn Money Easy
- All-purpose Or Totally Focused What Do You Hope
- Avoid Rinky Dink Links And Keep Your Blog Bustling Along Successfully
- Blast Through Writer's Block With These Bloggy
- Blogging An Awesome Way For Freelance Writers To Attract A Broader Audience
- Blogging: A Family Affair
- Blogging Abcs With Rss Feeds
- Blogging For Newbies: Just The Basics 101
- Blogging Terms And Phrases Defined For Newbies
- By Way Of The Blog How To Keep Up Your Momentum
- Create A Pr-savvy Business With A Blog
- Defining The Blog It's Open To Interpretation
- Defining The Rss Feed Does It Feed A Blogger's Popularity
- Dropped Blog Rankings In Google Try These Methods To Cushion The Impact
- Eight Essential Tips About Blogging
- Etiquette: Rules Every Blogger Should Know
- Find Your Market Niche With A Blog
- Five Follow-through Guidelines To Gain And Retain
- Five Great Ideas On Making Your Blog Work For You
- Free Blogs May Have Its Advantages
- Full-time Income A Possibility With Blogging
- If You Blog It, Internet Traffic Will Come
- Interesting Ways To Use A Blog In The Real Estate Business
- Key Reasons Why Your Business Could Use A Blog
- Make Your Presence Known: Create A Blog
- Making Cents Of Google Adsense With Your Blogging
- Newbie Helpful Hints For Bloggingthe Who, Where, When, Why And How's
- Online Social Marketing Tips To Keep Your Blog At The Top Of The Rankings
- Originality Begins A Booming Blog
- Pinging: An Important Part Of Promoting Your Blog
- Product Promotions And Testimonials-two Ways To Boost Blog Rankings
- Promoting Your Blog Proven Ideas To Boost Visitor
- Protecting Your Blogging Backside The Fine Line Between Opinions And Libel And Slander
- Put Money In The Bank With Blogging
- Self-employed Why A Business Blog May Be Good For
- Seo A Blessing And A Curse For Bloggers
- Smart Ideas On Making Your Blog - Seo Style
- Sounds Like Spam To Me When Splogs Are Disguised As Blogs
- Spruce Up A Stagnant Website Create A Blog!
- Steer Clear Of These Seven Mistakes In Blog Design
- Terrific Tools To Get Your Blog Up And Running
- The Disadvantaged Blog: Why Free Blogging Sites May Not Always Work For You
- The Pitfalls Of Pay-per-click Advertising In Your Blog
- The Rising Trend In Vblogging: Is It Right For You
- The Similarities And Differences Of Blogs And Websites
- Top Five Mistakes To Avoid To Keep Your Blog's Longevity
- Typing To The Beat Of Your Blog Fun Ways To
- Visiting The Moblog And What It Can Do For You
- Webmasters Take Note Blogs Can Boost Traffic And
- Why Content Articles Help Boost Blog Popularity
- A Great Idea For A Blogging Web Site Is No Longer Enough
- Asp.net Blogging Software
- Blogging 101
- Blogging: Consolidation, Debt, And New Information
- Blogging For Business Owners
- Blogging For Profit Begins With A Long Term Plan
- Blogging News Stories As They Happen
- Blogging Teens
- Choosing The Right Free Blogging Tools
- How To Learn Blogging Software
- If You Are Already Blogging, Money May Be Just A
- Learning How To Make Money Blogging
- Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge
- Personal Blogging, Documentary, And History
- Photo Blogging May Be The Pinnacle Of Modern
- Picking The Best Free Blogging Site
- The Controversy Around Corporate Blogging
- The Exciting New Frontier Of Professional Blogging
- The Pros And Cons Of Video Blogging
- The Right Blogging Platform For Your Needs
- To Join A Blogging Site Or Not To Join
- Using A Free Blogging Web Site
- What Is A Blogging Tory?
- Your New Baby, Blogging, And Modern Motherhood
- Why Do Poeple Sldnder
- Etiquette Rules For Webmasters
- Typing Etickette
- Steer Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Make Money As A Blog Writer
- Blogging Sites Free
- Etiquette In Typing
- Best Comment Box For Google Website
- Why Do People Slander Other People
- Ways To Block Pinging Your Address
- People Who Slander
- The Purpose Why People Use Slander
- Ideas For Promoting A Blog
- Vblogging Themes
- Terrific Tools
- Blogging Sites
- What Does People Slander Other Peoples Names
- Boost Visitor
- Why People Slander Others
- Typing Edicate
- Comment Box Codes For Webmaster
- Slander In Blog
- Really Simple Syndication Libel
- Slandering People
- Blogging Slander
- Blog Seo Style
- Intitleblog Host Inurlblog
- Aspnet Blogging Platform
- Blog Comments Threatening Slander Suit
The Similarities And Differences Of Blogs And Websites
Many webmasters and business owners have asked themselves, “Do I need a blog? If I have a website, is it even necessary to blog as well?” To answer these questions, it is necessary to understand the similarities and differences of blogs and websites.
Beginning with the similarities, both websites and blogs can offer the webmasters similar marketing and advertising opportunities.
*Grab the Attention of Visitors: A website and a blog should both grab the attention of a visitor quickly. The opening statement should be strong and convince the visitor to read on. Neither a website or a blog should be to busy, or hard on a readers eyes.
*Google Adsense or Affiliate Marketing: Using both a blog and website for residual income from your visitors can become quite profitable. When visitors arrive at your site, if they click on any of the Google or Affiliate advertising, your website earns a commission. It is important that neither a website or blog is overloaded with these programs. Just the right amount can make the site or blog appear reputable. Google’s Adsense program is very user friendly and webmaster are able to customize the ad’s to the design of the website or blog. This includes text advertising and placing advertising within text. Many affiliate programs offer similar programs to Google, such as Commission Junction or Click Bank. The ad content can also be customized to the content of the site or blog.
*Links: Links are important in the world of blogging just as they are in marketing a website. Both websites and blogs Google Page Rank’s are partially based on their incoming and outgoing links. A successful blog should not only have a side bar that shows a list of “resources” or a “blogroll” of outbound quality links to other blogs. This is just the same for a quality website. Quality incoming and outgoing links are part of building a quality site.
*Article Marketing: Writing articles using the expertise about your product, service, or blog with back links and submitting them to article directories is an excellent way to gain exposure and traffic for both websites and blogs.
The key differences of blogs and websites are what will determine if you are a blogger and webmaster. It is possible that the benefits of a blog may suit you just fine. If you are the webmaster of a business, you will probably find that blogging is another marketing technique to add to increase exposure and sales.
*A website is generally for a product or service and has multiple pages.
*A website requires domain name registration and website hosting, this can get expensive and time consuming depending upon your experience.
*Free blog hosting services make it quick and easy for an Internet novice to begin blogging in a matter of minutes. Designing a website for a novice is a more difficult and possibly much more costly task.
*Blogs offer direct communication between the webmaster, or web staff, and the visitors. This can promote dialog and increase visitors.
*Blogs give a more personal appearance. By posting regular commentary or opinions the webmaster or writer is offering the visitor a real person behind the web page.
*Each blog entry gives new content to your blog. Search engines love new content. Regularly updated content is one of the best ways to increase your search ranking. It is a easier process to add and update your blog content than adding new content to your web page.
*A blog can be used as a marketing tool to generate business and traffic for a website. Blogs can be marketed in almost everyway a website can and more. This is because every blog is a website but not every website is a blog. The search engines will crawl the blogs like websites. Blogs can also be marketed in niche areas for blogs only. Last but not least, blogs are appearing all over the Internet. Networks are formed, blog rings are formed, and all of this is making it easier to market a blog.
There are similarities and differences of blogs and websites. If you are a writer focusing on commentary, journaling and opinion a blog is for you. If you are a webmaster wanting to optimize your profits, your blog should be one of your marketing tools.