- 10-minute Exercises With Big Results
- Best Classes For Weight Loss
- Best Gym Machines
- Best Moves For Biceps
- Best Moves For Legs
- Best Moves For Waistline
- Best Triceps Moves
- Build A Better Butt
- Building Leg Strength
- Building Upper Body Strength
- Cardiovascular Exercise Versus Weight Training
- Eight Secrets Of Top Trainers
- Exercises For Bad Knees
- Exercising While Sick Yes Or No
- Exercising With Health Issues
- Fantastic Five-minute Workouts
- Fitness Equipment For The Office
- Fitness For Free
- Fitness On The Road
- Five-minute Fitness
- Flexibility For Everyone
- Foolproof Your Back From Injury
- Four Ways To Fit More Fitness In Your Schedule
- Getting Fit On The Road
- Getting More Fitness In Your Schedule
- Increasing Your Cardio Strength
- Losing Weight On A Busy Schedule
- Maintaining Fitness
- Motivators For Success
- Office Fitness
- Organizing Your Own Workout Group At The Office
- Planning Your Fitness Schedule
- Seven Workout Ideas That Won T Drain Your Budget
- Shaping Up Five Problem Areas
- Shaping Up The Hips And Thighs
- Six Easy Changes With Big Impact
- Six Weight Loss Tricks
- Six-pack Abs Without Supplements
- Ten Best Ways To Maximize Your Workout Time
- Ten Energizing Exercise Soundtracks
- The 3 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- The Best Gyms For Busy Professionals
- The Easiest Upper Body Strengthening Routine
- Top 5 Cardio Activities
- Top 5 Fitness Myths
- Training For Your First 5k
- Treating An Exercise Injury
- Why You Aren T Losing Weight
- Workout Clothes For Comfort And Style
- Yoga Versus Pilates
- 5 Top Myths About Pilates
- Belly Overhang Elimination
- Exercises To Tone And Build Muscle In Legs
- Exercises For Building Upper Body Strength
- Seven Minute Workout For A Flatter Stomach
- 0 Minute Workout
- 10 Basic Daily Exercises
- 10 Best Cardio Work Out Moves
- 10 Best Cardio Work Out Moves
- 10 Best Exercises To Strengthen Upper Body
- 10 Best Toning Exercises
- 10 Minute Excersie
- 10 Minute Exercise
- 10 Minute Exercise Ideas
- 10 Minute Exercise That Works
- Office Workouts Desk
- 10 Minute Workouts
- 10 Minute Workout For Women
- 10 Minutes Routine Excersices
- 10 Of The Best Biceps Exercise Ever
- 10 Tips Gym Locker Room Cleanliness
- 10minute Strengthening Exercices
- 10minute Workouts3a Instant Results21
- 20 Or More Exercising Moves
- 22leg Exercises22 And 22bad Knees22
- 3 Day A Week Upper Body Workout Schedule
- 3 Day Upper Body Work Out Schedule
- 3 Week Cardio Conditioning
- 45 Minute Workout To Build Toned Legs
- 5 Activities That Raise Your Heart Rate
Six Easy Changes With Big Impact
Six Easy Changes with Big Impact
Too often people think that to see results with an exercise program, drastic changes are required. The truth is that you don't have to radically alter your lifestyle to see a change in your weight or health, and most of the time just a simple modification can have a big impact without the stress of a major change. Here are some simple tips that can make a big difference in your own health!
Stop drinking soda.
This can be difficult for many people but the simple act of cutting out soda can make an enormous difference in your waistline in just a week! Sodas are full of sugar and calories, and are practically worthless nutritionally. Drinking more than one a day adds some serious calories to your daily intake, and can result in multiple pounds on your body. Cutting out your daily soda saves you more than 87,000 calories over a year's time - that's equal to over twenty-five pounds! Try a simple experiment: do not drink soda for one week (7 days) and weigh yourself at the beginning and end of the week. You'll be surprised at the change you can see and feel.
Add more fiber to your diet.
You hear this frequently on television and read it in the newspapers, but fiber isn't just about keeping you regular. Fiber in your diet fills you up faster and actually expands in your stomach to literally fill the space far better than other kinds of food. Eating plenty of fiber will keep your appetite under control as well as maintaining a healthy GI tract at the same time. Fiber can be found in a variety of vegetables and breads, so there are many options to choose.
Get an additional hour of sleep per night.
Despite eight hours remaining the gold standard for sleeping hours, few adults actually sleep that much during the night and most average around five or six hours. The lack of sleep doesn't just make you drowsy during the day; it can also make you prone to cravings, irritable, and even gain weight. Studies have shown that failure to get adequate sleep suppresses the production of leptin, a peptide that tells the body to burn calories. Getting just another hour of sleep helps correct sleep debt and can make you feel better almost instantly.
Drink your water...
Water is one of the most powerful allies in the battle against excess weight. When you are dehydrated, your body sends signals to the brain that get misinterpreted as hunger pangs. Drinking enough water throughout the day keeps you satisfied and can ward off unpleasant issues like decreased energy, constipation and slowed mental reactions. A good general guideline is to drink eight 8-oz. glasses of water throughout the day, but pay attention to your body's needs. Drink more water if you feel your body needs it.
...Eat your calories.
Don't allow yourself to be fooled into drinking your daily calories through soda, beer and wine. These beverages rack up the calories fast and furious, and full of sugars that make you crave more. Satisfy your hunger and the emotional need to eat by choosing nutrient-rich food with a minimum of preservatives and you save yourself from empty calories.
Take 10,000 steps every day.
Recent studies show that while most people believe they take ten thousands steps per day or more, in reality that number is closer to 3,000 - 4,000. Challenge yourself by buying a pedometer and wearing during an average day. Check the total number of steps at the end of the day - anything less than 5,000 needs improvement! Ten thousand steps are roughly equal to four miles of walking. Make it your goal to take ten thousand steps every day and keep working until you get there. This simple change can help you burn calories and fat as you take care of everyday chores, so keep stepping and watch your pedometer count up those steps!
These are very basic changes that won't cost you a lot of time, effort or money, but they will give you serious results in just a few weeks. Incorporate these changes with your daily exercise program and give yourself a pat on the back for all the great work