- Acupuncture And Infertility: A Legitimate Treatment Option Or Bunk?
- The Truth About Infertility: Separating The Myth From The Facts
- Celiac Disease And Infertility Problems
- The Use Of Clomid And Infertility Help
- Connecticut Infertility Clinic Statistics
- Endometrial Biopsy And Infertility: What You Should Know
- Female And Male Infertility Information
- The Causes And Treatment Options For Female Infertility
- Two Drugs Used In Female Infertility Treatment
- Infertility And Catholicism – The Conflict Continues
- The Infertility And Low Thyroid Relationship
- Infertility Caused By Obesity In Women
- Infertility Drugs – Help Is Here
- The Issue Of Infertility Egg Donation?
- Infertility Financial Aid – Funding For Your Future
- Infertility Help For Couples Unable To Conceive
- Is Infertility Immune Testing Worth It?
- Infertility Insurance – Affording The Cost Of Getting Pregnant
- Infertility Message Boards - Helping Each Other
- When Should You See An Infertility Specialist?
- The Need For Infertility Support Groups
- Infertility Treatments Provide Hope And Options
- Alternative Infertility Treatments: Don’t Just Resort To Drugs
- The Facts About Male Infertility
- Male Infertility Solutions – Available To All Men
- Male Infertility Test: It May Not Be The Woman’s Fault
- The Difference In Male Infertility Treatment Options
- Trying Different Natural Treatments For Infertility
- Obesity And Infertility: More Common Everyday
- Positive Thinking For Pregnancy On Infertility And Mental Health
- The Use Of Progesterone And Infertility Improvement
- Some Questions Concerning Male Infertility Drugs
- Secondary Infertility Can Affect Any Couple With Children
- The Need For Supplemental Infertility Insurance
- Acupuncture For Infertility – Alternative Options
- Breeding Dogs And Infertility Problems For Owners
- Information About Canine Infertility
- What Are Some Of The Causes For Infertility?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine And Infertility Treatments
- What Is Infertility To Couples?
- O Vto
- Catholicism And Fertility Drugs
- Does Tobacco Affect Invetro
- Ett C D
- Female Dog Infertility Treatment
- Infertility And Taxes
- Infirtility In Dogs
- Is An Endometrial Biopsy Necessary For Infertilty
- Low Thyroid Infertility In Dog
- Ntt U A
- Private Infertility Insurance
- Will Invetro Fertilization Work For Men With Low Sperm Counts
- Are Fertility Drugs Such As Clomid Against The Catholic Church
- Canine Male Infertility
- Celiac Male Infertility
- Cost Of Invetro And Donor Egg
- Loan For Invetro
- Insurance Companies For Invetro Fertilization
- The Types Of Infertlity Drugs
- Financial Aids For Ivf
- Biopsy And Invetro
- Breeding From A Dog With Celiac Disease
- Treating Infertility In The Canine
Please like this page:
Infertility And Catholicism – The Conflict Continues
Infertility and Catholicism do not see eye to eye. They clash with each other in a big way. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church. He is the one that makes all the decisions for the church. In the year of 1990, the Pope decided that the use of infertility methods did not support the beliefs of the church. They believe that people do not have a right to children. They also believe that couples do not have a right to have any type treatment that they want on order to conceive a child. Infertility and Catholicism just are not seen in the same light as one another.
What The Church Says
The Catholic Church is very specific about why infertility and Catholicism do not go together. The Catholics believe that conception should be in a relationship where the husband and wife relationship exists. This applies to conception of natural or unnatural means. Infertility help should only be allowed for couples that are married to each other. They feel that science is not right in what they believe and that just because you can get pregnant through scientific ways does not mean that it is right. Infertility and Catholicism clash because the church feels that conception is the beginning of life and a dish is not the realm of the husband and wife coming together for sex.
Infertility and Catholicism also do not go together because the church does not allow any spare embryos to be created and discarded. The treatments of infertility only use the embryos they feel are viable and mature. The rest are discarded. If infertility and Catholicism can get to the understanding of no donor sperm and no spare embryos are created then infertility treatments are ok. Whatever infertility choice you make must use the old method of the wife and husband in intercourse. This may be like infertility drugs. You can also forget using a surrogate mother for infertility and Catholicism is strict on this fact.
What To Do?
If you dealing with infertility and Catholicism, you do not have many options available to you unless you choose to go against the church views. You can always choose to adopt a child through a Catholic organization. If you can not have children in a natural way, the problem of infertility and Catholicism will not allow you to have things done to give you that child.