- Acupuncture And Infertility: A Legitimate Treatment Option Or Bunk?
- The Truth About Infertility: Separating The Myth From The Facts
- Celiac Disease And Infertility Problems
- The Use Of Clomid And Infertility Help
- Connecticut Infertility Clinic Statistics
- Endometrial Biopsy And Infertility: What You Should Know
- Female And Male Infertility Information
- The Causes And Treatment Options For Female Infertility
- Two Drugs Used In Female Infertility Treatment
- Infertility And Catholicism Ė The Conflict Continues
- The Infertility And Low Thyroid Relationship
- Infertility Caused By Obesity In Women
- Infertility Drugs Ė Help Is Here
- The Issue Of Infertility Egg Donation?
- Infertility Financial Aid Ė Funding For Your Future
- Infertility Help For Couples Unable To Conceive
- Is Infertility Immune Testing Worth It?
- Infertility Insurance Ė Affording The Cost Of Getting Pregnant
- Infertility Message Boards - Helping Each Other
- When Should You See An Infertility Specialist?
- The Need For Infertility Support Groups
- Infertility Treatments Provide Hope And Options
- Alternative Infertility Treatments: Donít Just Resort To Drugs
- The Facts About Male Infertility
- Male Infertility Solutions Ė Available To All Men
- Male Infertility Test: It May Not Be The Womanís Fault
- The Difference In Male Infertility Treatment Options
- Trying Different Natural Treatments For Infertility
- Obesity And Infertility: More Common Everyday
- Positive Thinking For Pregnancy On Infertility And Mental Health
- The Use Of Progesterone And Infertility Improvement
- Some Questions Concerning Male Infertility Drugs
- Secondary Infertility Can Affect Any Couple With Children
- The Need For Supplemental Infertility Insurance
- Acupuncture For Infertility Ė Alternative Options
- Breeding Dogs And Infertility Problems For Owners
- Information About Canine Infertility
- What Are Some Of The Causes For Infertility?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine And Infertility Treatments
- What Is Infertility To Couples?
- Alternate Treatments For Infertility
- Breeding Dog Invetro
- Canine Infertility Males
- Er Ds
- Help Paying For Invetro
- Infirtility In Dogs
- Intrauterine Insemination And Catholicism
- Loans For Invetro Fertilization
- Low Thyroid Infertility In Dog
- Ner A
- Secondary Infertility When It Is The Mans Fault
- How Do I Know If My Insurance Will Cover Invetro
- Infertility Aids
- Invetro In Connecticut
- Positive Pregnancy After Invetro
- Getting Funding For Invetro
- Fertility Drugs Catholicism
- Biopsy And Invetro
- Breeding From A Dog With Celiac Disease
- Loans For Invetro
- Catholic Belief In Invetro Conception
- Supplemental Insurance For Fertility Drugs
- Invetro Fertilisation Loan
- How Can I Get Financial Help With Invetro
- Clomid Used In Dog Breeding
- Invetro For Older Women
- Health Insurance That Covers Invetro
Please like this page:
Male Infertility Test: It May Not Be The Womanís Fault
When a couple tries to get pregnant, it can be a very exciting time. Sometimes, however, no matter how much a couple tries, they canít seem to conceive. Itís times like these that the woman often blames herself. She will often feel inferior or that something is seriously wrong with her. It can cause depression and it can make her feel as though she is worthless. Itís important, in times like these, for the woman to think realistically, for the problem may not be with her at all. If a couple canít seem to have a baby, it may be the manís fault, not the womanís, and it may be time for the man to take a male infertility test.
Fill This Cup, Please
A male infertility test is conducted by having the man provide a sperm sample. This is usually conducted in much the same way that men donate sperm to a clinic. They will be escorted to a room in the fertility clinic, they will be handed a magazine and will be told to fill a cup. While most men have no problem in providing a sperm sample in the privacy of their own home, it can sometimes be nerve wracking to perform in a clinic setting. Thatís why most clinics are designed to make the man feel as comfortable as possible. If you are in this setting and canít seem to relax, just take a moment to realize why you are there in the first place and you will likely relax enough to provide a sample so that you can hopefully get an answer as to why the two of you canít seem to have children.
Your doctor will test your sample to see if you are the cause of the infertility. The male infertility test can determine if the man has a low sperm count, if his sperm are irregular or it can also determine that the man is perfectly capable of having children. If the man has a low sperm count, sometimes fertility drugs can be given to help the man provide enough sperm to impregnate his mate. If the male infertility test determines that the man is incapable of having children, adoption may be your only route. The important thing is to pin point the reason why you canít have children because sometimes not knowing is a worse feeling.
Adoption is not the end of the world, however, as you have to realize the joy you can potentially bring to an orphaned boy or girl. The male infertility test will give you the answers you require. It is not reserved for those who have gone through several negative pregnancy tests, however, as having a male infertility test before you even try to conceive can relieve a lot of potential heartache, especially for the woman who will initially blame herself for the coupleís inability to conceive.