- Acupuncture And Infertility: A Legitimate Treatment Option Or Bunk?
- The Truth About Infertility: Separating The Myth From The Facts
- Celiac Disease And Infertility Problems
- The Use Of Clomid And Infertility Help
- Connecticut Infertility Clinic Statistics
- Endometrial Biopsy And Infertility: What You Should Know
- Female And Male Infertility Information
- The Causes And Treatment Options For Female Infertility
- Two Drugs Used In Female Infertility Treatment
- Infertility And Catholicism – The Conflict Continues
- The Infertility And Low Thyroid Relationship
- Infertility Caused By Obesity In Women
- Infertility Drugs – Help Is Here
- The Issue Of Infertility Egg Donation?
- Infertility Financial Aid – Funding For Your Future
- Infertility Help For Couples Unable To Conceive
- Is Infertility Immune Testing Worth It?
- Infertility Insurance – Affording The Cost Of Getting Pregnant
- Infertility Message Boards - Helping Each Other
- When Should You See An Infertility Specialist?
- The Need For Infertility Support Groups
- Infertility Treatments Provide Hope And Options
- Alternative Infertility Treatments: Don’t Just Resort To Drugs
- The Facts About Male Infertility
- Male Infertility Solutions – Available To All Men
- Male Infertility Test: It May Not Be The Woman’s Fault
- The Difference In Male Infertility Treatment Options
- Trying Different Natural Treatments For Infertility
- Obesity And Infertility: More Common Everyday
- Positive Thinking For Pregnancy On Infertility And Mental Health
- The Use Of Progesterone And Infertility Improvement
- Some Questions Concerning Male Infertility Drugs
- Secondary Infertility Can Affect Any Couple With Children
- The Need For Supplemental Infertility Insurance
- Acupuncture For Infertility – Alternative Options
- Breeding Dogs And Infertility Problems For Owners
- Information About Canine Infertility
- What Are Some Of The Causes For Infertility?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine And Infertility Treatments
- What Is Infertility To Couples?
- Breeding Dog Invetro
- Canine Infertility Males
- Canine Invitro Fertilization Cost
- Ett C D
- Female Dog Infertility Treatment
- Financial Help Invetro
- Find A Insurance Company That Will Take Infertility Drug Cost
- Maleinfertility Drugs
- Natural Treatments For Azoospermia
- Ntt U A
- Supplemental Insurance Cost For Infertility
- V S O Ly
- Invetro Cost
- Catholic Curch On Invetro Fertilization
- What Is Invetro
- Celiac Male Infertility
- Supplemental Insurace For Infertility Treatment
- Insurance Companies For Invetro Fertilization
- Free Invetro Fertilization Drugs
- Canine Azoospermia Treatment
- Fertility Drugs Catholicism
- Message Boards On Invetro
- Things To Know About Invetro
- Invetro Donations
- Canine Fertility Drugs
Please like this page:
Secondary Infertility Can Affect Any Couple With Children
Secondary infertility is a threat to all couples. There are many couples with children that have not thought twice about having more children. Some of those very same couples are surprised to fin that secondary infertility stops them from obtaining that dream. They think that because they have one or more children that they are not at risk of being infertile. Secondary infertility can and does happen to those couples. Up to sixty or more percent of the infertility cases are due to secondary infertility. Even with a high percentage number, most people do not view secondary infertility like they would if it was any other form of infertility.
What Exactly Is Secondary Infertility
Secondary infertility is defined as the inability for a couple to conceive a child after they have already successfully and in natural ways conceived one or more children. There are over three million women who are going through secondary infertility in the United States. This number has increased drastically in the past few years. The problem is in the thinking about secondary infertility. Couples think that because they have already had children that they can just automatically have another one. The couples that experience secondary infertility rarely gets any infertility treatment because of this thought process. Many couples will just keep on trying to have a child and have no luck with it. The doctor will also not look into the matter very deep and also encourage the couple to keep trying. The sad fact is these couples will eventually get frustrated and more hurt because the conception will usually not happen.
There are a number of causes of secondary infertility that the couple needs to be made aware of. Most of these reasons are the same or similar to those of regular infertility. If you have been pregnant before, you will need to try to see if any of these problems have happened since that time. If you or your partner have had any type of infection, gained a lot of weight, or have a poor diet, these will affect fertility. They make a huge difference. If you feel that you and your spouse are experiencing secondary infertility, the female will need to be checked for low egg quality and the male for a low sperm count and any problems with the normalcy of the sperm. There are a few more reasons why secondary infertility happens. These problems include female ovulation issues, Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions in the female and female fibroids and polyps.
Should I Go To My Doctor?
You may want to start by talking to a gynecologist if you are a woman and an urologist if you are a man. These two types of doctors can guide you to where you can finally find out the reason for your secondary infertility. If you have had unprotected sex for a year or more and have not gotten pregnant, it is time to talk to your physician about it. If you are having miscarriages or irregular menstrual cycles, you should go in to the doctor a lot sooner. You may have medical problems that will affect your ability to have more children due to secondary infertility.