- Eighteenth Technique: Tweet In Twitter
- Eighth Technique: Propelling Propeller
- Eleventh Technique: Using Us Free Ads
- Fifteenth Technique: Facebook Fever
- Fifth Technique: The Power Of Blogs
- Fiftieth Technique: The Law Of Expansion
- First Technique: Article Marketing
- Fortieth Technique: Buying Text Links
- Forty-eighth Technique: Tell A Friend Strategy
- Forty-fifth Technique: Interaction With Visitors
- Forty-first Technique: Using Incentives To Generate Links
- Forty-fourth Technique: Community Forum
- Forty-ninth Technique: Outsourcing Traffic Generation
- Forty-second Technique: Joint Ventures In Your Field
- Forty-seventh Technique: What Tickles Your Ears?
- Forty-sixth Technique: Using Testimonials
- Forty-third Technique: Keep Fresh And Updated
- Fourteenth Technique: Video Marketing 101
- Fourth Technique: Valuable Blog Comments
- Nineteenth Technique: Setting The Bait
- Second Technique: Social Bookmarking
- Seventeenth Technique: The Affiliate Program
- Seventh Technique: Using Hubpages
- Sixteenth Technique: Forum Power!
- Sixth Technique: Using Squidoo
- Tenth Technique: The Press Release Distribution
- Third Technique: The Yahoo! Answers Strategy
- Thirteenth Technique: The King Called Content
- Thirtieth Technique: Link Exchange Program
- Thirty-eighth Technique: Using Expired Domain Names
- Thirty-fifth Technique: Dare To Be Bolder!
- Thirty-first Technique: Ezine Advertising
- Thirty-fourth Technique: Customized Error 404 Pages
- Thirty-ninth Technique: Unleash Your Marketing Power Through Resell Rights
- Thirty-second Technique: Let's Talk Offline Advertising
- Thirty-seventh Technique: The Amazon Way
- Thirty-sixth Technique: Purchasing Leads And Renting Lists
- Thirty-third Technique: Getting Digged
- Twelfth Technique: The Craigslist
- Twentieth Technique: Pay Per Click Advertising
- Twenty-eighth Technique: Swimming With The Torrent
- Twenty-fifth Technique: Rss Feeds 101
- Twenty-first Technique: Using Ebay
- Twenty-fourth Technique: Stumbling Upon Your Site
- Twenty-ninth Technique: Networking With Other People
- Twenty-second Technique: The Search Engine Optimization
- Twenty-seventh Technique: Buying An Ad Space
- Twenty-sixth Technique: The Directory Submissions
- Twenty-third Technique: Bookmarking On Your Site
- Using Free Ads To Get Traffic
- How To Bookmark Our Site To Others Site
- What Is A Technique When Our Url Is Already In Derectory And We Want To Submit It
- Technique In Networking
- Lesson About Technique In Networking
- Get Traffic Ads
- Technique Dare Advertisement
- Valuable Blog Comments
- Get Traffic With Our Ezine
Third Technique: The Yahoo! Answers Strategy
Third Technique: The Yahoo! Answers Strategy
The third technique in effective website promotion is through the use of a simple "who would ever thought of" tool - the Yahoo! Answers feature of Yahoo. Launched in 2005, this question and answer community site allows people to ask questions and have them answered by other users in the environment. Its feature makes it an ideal ground for selling promotion to your brand and website. It is surely one of those fantastic places to visit where we could get that instant exposure to potential visitors and yes, customers. And of course why not utilize this feature? Yahoo! Answers breeds countless numbers of internet users from all around the world. If you are looking for an ideal marketplace to promote or sell your website, Yahoo! Answers is the place.
Located via the URL www.answers.yahoo.com , the site contains all the possible questions ever conceived by the human mind. Well some might not seem human at all, or dumb for short, but you may still consider using this tool wisely. How does it work? Here is a simple step to utilize this feature.
1. First type in www.answers.yahoo.com and once inside the site, click on the new user sign up link.
2. Upon clicking the button, you will be asked to enter in your personal information, given that you have no yahoo mail account yet. Then after putting in all the details, click the Create My Account button. By then you are ready to go!
3. Once registered, you may now post your strategic questions. Or if you want, try to look for questions posted in the environment that are somewhat related to your website or brand. Meaning to say, considering your goal to attract more visitors and potential customers to your website, you may want to spot for the needs around. Once you find that question, you may post your humble answer there.
4. Oops! don't forget to attach your website link to your post. Without this move, you will not be able to promote your product or brand and you will waste that opportunity to advance your way up in the marketplace. One of the most surprising truths about this is that most of the users in Yahoo! Answers don't have marketing and promotions in their mind. You may only find few users who did attached some links to their own sites, which means to say that you are among the first to wisely realize the tremendous benefits of using the Yahoo! Answers tool.
So here is fast run-through example. Let's say you own a website about guitars and you want to have it promoted fast, then you may sign in to Yahoo! Answers and post a question like, "Where can I buy good guitars?" then since it will be posted in the forum, others may give their own advices and tips. But then as a business-minded person, you may post an answer like, "Hey I have found a good place to buy good guitar. It's in www.yourguitarguru.com." Now what you just did there was you've nailed a link in your website link for others to see, thus, generating more visitors to your website. You can also search for questions related to your topic. For example, a question posted by an unknown user says, "Where can I get online tutorials for the guitar?" Here you may put in your humble answer in the post and also add the link of your website there. Don't forget - post and link. These and many other ways you can do in the Yahoo! Answers tool to generate more traffic and visitors to your page. Cheers to your success.