- Eighteenth Technique: Tweet In Twitter
- Eighth Technique: Propelling Propeller
- Eleventh Technique: Using Us Free Ads
- Fifteenth Technique: Facebook Fever
- Fifth Technique: The Power Of Blogs
- Fiftieth Technique: The Law Of Expansion
- First Technique: Article Marketing
- Fortieth Technique: Buying Text Links
- Forty-eighth Technique: Tell A Friend Strategy
- Forty-fifth Technique: Interaction With Visitors
- Forty-first Technique: Using Incentives To Generate Links
- Forty-fourth Technique: Community Forum
- Forty-ninth Technique: Outsourcing Traffic Generation
- Forty-second Technique: Joint Ventures In Your Field
- Forty-seventh Technique: What Tickles Your Ears?
- Forty-sixth Technique: Using Testimonials
- Forty-third Technique: Keep Fresh And Updated
- Fourteenth Technique: Video Marketing 101
- Fourth Technique: Valuable Blog Comments
- Nineteenth Technique: Setting The Bait
- Second Technique: Social Bookmarking
- Seventeenth Technique: The Affiliate Program
- Seventh Technique: Using Hubpages
- Sixteenth Technique: Forum Power!
- Sixth Technique: Using Squidoo
- Tenth Technique: The Press Release Distribution
- Third Technique: The Yahoo! Answers Strategy
- Thirteenth Technique: The King Called Content
- Thirtieth Technique: Link Exchange Program
- Thirty-eighth Technique: Using Expired Domain Names
- Thirty-fifth Technique: Dare To Be Bolder!
- Thirty-first Technique: Ezine Advertising
- Thirty-fourth Technique: Customized Error 404 Pages
- Thirty-ninth Technique: Unleash Your Marketing Power Through Resell Rights
- Thirty-second Technique: Let's Talk Offline Advertising
- Thirty-seventh Technique: The Amazon Way
- Thirty-sixth Technique: Purchasing Leads And Renting Lists
- Thirty-third Technique: Getting Digged
- Twelfth Technique: The Craigslist
- Twentieth Technique: Pay Per Click Advertising
- Twenty-eighth Technique: Swimming With The Torrent
- Twenty-fifth Technique: Rss Feeds 101
- Twenty-first Technique: Using Ebay
- Twenty-fourth Technique: Stumbling Upon Your Site
- Twenty-ninth Technique: Networking With Other People
- Twenty-second Technique: The Search Engine Optimization
- Twenty-seventh Technique: Buying An Ad Space
- Twenty-sixth Technique: The Directory Submissions
- Twenty-third Technique: Bookmarking On Your Site
- Technique Dare Advertisement
- Valuable Blog Comments
- Tell A Friend About All Pro Technique
- What Is A Technique When Our Url Is Already In Derectory And We Want To Submit It
- How To Bookmark Our Site To Others Site
- Lesson About Technique In Networking
- Using Free Ads To Get Traffic
- Get Traffic Ads
- Technique In Networking
- Get Traffic With Our Ezine
Please like this page:
Twenty-fifth Technique: Rss Feeds 101
RSS is defined as really simple syndication. Although it may not be as simple as it seems, most would agree that this is a bit of a more difficult subject to grasp. Almost all individuals who started working with RSS can say that they have struggled with it at first but after further study and practice, the picture gets clearer and clearer. RSS actually belongs to a family of web feed formats that are used to publish those frequently updated works like blogs, entries, news headlines, all in a standardized format. So what this means is that, if you have a blog site for example, it should come out with its own RSS feed. So actually blogs are really great when it comes to RSS.
Let us now have an example and check out RSS in action. Let us pick a blog site for example. So for our reference we may try this blog sample link we I found at random, www.mhakhatha.blogspot.com. It's basically a simple blog site and if you are using Firefox, you will see the RSS logo up there which indicates that there is an RSS Feed for the page. So if you click it, it will take you to the RSS feed page. Let me show you what it looks like.
Now what we want to do is to take this feed and submit it to lots of different places. You can submit it for example to RSS aggregator or FeedReader. So basically what it does is make the promotion process faster with the use of RSS. When you have an RSS Feed, it surely will open up more doors, doors that were probably not there before.
Using RSS is actually the newest thing I could say and people will view your site as news-worthy and appealing. Also let us not fail to mention that RSS is actually updated automatically. So every time you create a new post on your blog site, all those RSS Feeds will be automatically updated too. Plus it also spreads the word around and get it more prone to getting ranked in the search engines a lot faster because of the links to it.
So using RSS is actually a cool and technical way to boost up site traffic. But sad to say, our lesson now will not be enough to fully learn everything we need to know about RSS technology. But nevertheless, I strongly suggest that you try it out because it is one of the Internet's best kept secrets. In fact, most people are not aware of it and its benefits. They are really missing a lot. But we don't want that to happen. So I really suggest that you check it, learn and get involved. Maybe it is time also to start having your blogs running. You can review our tutorial on blogs, please check technique 4 and 5 for a review.